Group skating course…
Learn to skate in London in the beautiful surroundings of Hyde Park!
My goals are to get you skating, to build your confidence, and to help you progress at the right speed for you. The majority of people taking lessons are adult professionals in London, although I teach kids skating lessons too.
I’m an IISA/ICP Level 2 certified instructor, and am also one of the LondonSkaters Speed Team coaches. Less than 1 in 10 instructors in the UK are level 2. I’ve been teaching skating for over ten years, and I love the teaching as much as I love skating itself.
Lessons can be on either inline skates (aka rollerblades) or quad skates, also known as roller skates.
Two ways to book:
Tentative bookingEmail Mike!
Email me for a tentative space. This has no commitment, and you can simply turn up and pay on the day. The course costs slightly more at £100.
Guarantee your place
Click the Buy Now button below for the course you want, and pay via PayPal. This gives a discount and a course cost of £90. If you don’t want to use PayPal, you can also email as above and we can arrange a bank transfer, cheque payment, mobile payment, etc.
I’ll show you how to:
- Learn several stops: snowplough, heel brake stop, grass stop, T-stop, stepping stop
- Learn A-frame and parallel turns
- Beautiful flowing skating with more speed and gliding
- Get better balance and more confidence and reduce your chances of falling
- Crossovers and Backwards
- Testing balance drills such as the scooter, toe roll and ampersand roll
- and many more advanced skills
- Course 11
- 3 x 2 hours per person
Sun 20th Nov, 13:00-15:00
Sun 27th Nov, 13:00-15:00
Sun 4th Dec, 13:00-15:00